30 Jul 2015
During 2015, NGage operates with six primary strategic objectives including:
- Business Retention and Expansion – NGage works to maintain and enhance efforts to retain and expand existing businesses in Gage County, resulting in increased employment and household incomes in Gage County.
- New Business Attraction – Utilizing identified targeted industries, NGage works with community leaders and economic development partners to market and attract companies to the County that are a fit for this area.
- Entrepreneurship / Small Business Growth – NGage assists small business start-ups and those looking to expand and/or transfer ownership. Small business investment growth and additional jobs is foundational to a local rural economy.
- People Attraction and Skilled Workforce Availability – NGage helps to grow available workforce through people attraction and workforce development strategies.
- NGage Marketing and Communications to Stakeholders
- Grow Membership and Investment in NGage