Looking for business opportunities in Beatrice/Gage County? Call NGage to assist.
Click here to see a few businesses that are actively interested in finding new owners or managers.
20 Questions Before Starting A Business
So you’ve got what it takes to be a small business owner /manager or entrepreneur? Here's something you can do to prepare. Ask yourself these 20 questions to make sure you’re thinking about the right key business decisions:
- Why am I starting a business?
- What kind of business do I want?
- Who is my ideal customer?
- What products or services will my business provide?
- Am I prepared to spend the time and money needed to get my business started?
- What differentiates my business idea and the products or services I will provide from others in the market?
- Where will my business be located?
- How many employees will I need?
- What types of suppliers do I need?
- How much money do I need to get started?
- Will I need to get a loan?
- How soon will it take before my products or services are available?
- How long do I have until I start making a profit?
- Who is my competition?
- How will I price my product compared to my competition?
- How will I set up the legal structure of my business?
- What taxes do I need to pay?
- What kind of insurance do I need?
- How will I manage my business?
- How will I advertise my business?
For one on one assistance with the planning of starting or expanding your business, contact NGage. Our Small Business Resource flyer provides additional information about the wonderful resource partners that we work with to assist businesses in our area. Call NGage to help you with business planning and additional resources to assist in getting started and to be successful.