Community Housing Forums As Part Of The Current Gage County Housing Study
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Area residents and elected officials are invited to attend one of six community housing listening sessions on Wednesday, January 13, 2016. The forums will be held in various locations across Gage County that evening. Hanna:Keelan Associates, P.C., a Nebraska based community planning and research consulting firm was contracted by NGage to conduct the County-wide housing study. They will have staff on hand to meet the public and facilitate the sessions on January 13. The purpose of the housing forums is to receive citizen input on housing needs and issues and to discuss potential housing opportunities.
Community housing forums are scheduled for Wednesday evening, January 13, 2016 at the following locations and times:
- Beatrice - 5:30 p.m. at Valentino’s Primavera Room, 701 Court St., Beatrice NE
- Blue Springs / Wymore – 7:15 p.m. at the Wymore Public Library, 116 W F St., Wymore NE
- Cortland – 5:30 p.m. at the Cortland Community Center, Small Room Southwest
- Clatonia – 7:15 p.m. at the Clatonia Community Center
- Pickrell – 5:30 p.m. at the Pickrell Community Center, 311 Austin St., Pickrell NE
- Adams – 7:15 p.m. at the Adams Community Center, 650 Main Street, Adams, NE. Enter the main doors on the North.
The housing study will include important population, income and economic data, a housing stock analysis, strategies for affordable housing development, a five-year “housing action plan” and funding options for future owner and rental housing development and housing rehabilitation projects. This study is funded with a housing grant provided by the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority, with matching funds from NGage.
Category: Housing Study, Community Forum, Housing Study Forum