Gage Area Growth Enterprise (NGage) is located in Gage County, Nebraska in the city of Beatrice. NGage is a county-wide economic development group consisting of an experienced economic development director and a 12 member Board of Directors. The Mayor of Beatrice, members of the Beatrice City Council and the Gage County Board of Supervisors formed NGage and provide support for economic development in Gage County. NGage seeks to improve the communities in Gage County by retaining and growing our local businesses, increasing and improving a skilled workforce, as well as attracting new businesses to the area.
Beatrice is the county seat of Gage County and is located in southeast Nebraska at the intersection of State Highway 4, U.S. Highway 77, and U.S. Highway 136. Beatrice is:
- 40 minutes south of Lincoln, Nebraska
- 80 minutes southwest of Omaha, Nebraska
- 150 minutes north of Kansas City
Gage County employers consist of manufacturing, trade, transportation, utilities, government, healthcare services, and education. Diversity in employment is the key to our success now and in the future.
NGage as an organization is committed to working with businesses exploring growth in Gage County. NGage will do three things for a business (large or small),
- Maintain confidentiality about your business needs and inquiry
- Reduce and/or eliminate the time business spends trying to understand Federal, State, and local incentive programs. NGage will show you how to access these programs if your project qualifies
- Work thoroughly and professionally, yet swiftly with you through the selection process, so a decision to choose Gage County as a place to grow your business is timely and will meet your needs.
Contact NGage. We are ready to go to work 24/7. 402.228.5869.